Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-18: PT1: SEC3
AVIONIC DATA TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS PART 1: GUIDE TO INTERFACE SYSTEMS SECTION 3: GUIDE TO THE SIMPLEX AND HALF DUPLEX SERIAL DIGITAL TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS STANDARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and purpose
This guide is intended to provide users and potential users of the Defence Standard Simplex and Half Duplex Serial Digital Transmission Interface Systems (Def Stan 00-18 (Part 3)) with an understanding of its background, characteristics and potential. Chapter 2 provides a clause by clause interpretation of the Standard.
Users of this guide are potentially considered to fall into the following general categories;
The information contained in this Guide is provided to assist users of the data bus. Only that practical and descriptive detail considered to be useful is included. If further detail is required, reference may be made to US MIL-HDBK-1553 - Multiplex Applications Handbook. Detail relevant to all other aspects of the Standard has been generated by the ASSC Avionics Systems Standardisation Committee (ASSC) Electrical Data Transmission Working Group.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-18: pt1: sec3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 10.