Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.9
REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLECTION, STORAGE, AND MAINTENANCE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE RECORDS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard provides general requirements fof the collection, storage, and maintenance of quality assurance records associated with the design, manufacture, construction, and operation phase activities of nuclear power plants. If is not intended to cover the preparation of the records, nor to include working documents not yet designated as quality assurance records.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI N45.2.9||Change Type:||Update Date: 1974-01-01||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|