Standard: ISO - 8258
SHEWHART CONTROL CHARTS (AS/NZS 3944: 1993)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard establishes a guide to the use and understanding of the Shewhart control chart approach to the methods for statistical control of a process.
This International Standard is limited to the treatment of statistical process control methods using only the Shewhart system of charts. Some supplementary material that is consistent with the Shewhart approach, such as the use of warning limits, analysis of trend patterns and process capability is briefly introduced. There are, however, several other types of control chart procedures, a general description of which can be found in ISO 7870.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|