Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.5
SUPPLEMENTARY QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION, INSPECTION, AND TESTING OF STRUCTURAL CONCRETE, STRUCTURAL STEEL, SOILS, AND FOUNDATIONS DURING THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard sets forth the supplementary quality assurance requirements for installation, inspection, and testing of nuclear safety related structural concrete, structural steel, soils, and foundations for nuclear power plant construction. It applies to the following:
2. Steel Reinforcement
3. Embedded Items
4. Foundation Preparation
6. Structural Steel
7. Soils and Earthwork
8. Special Foundations
The requirements may also be extended to other appropriate parts of nuclear power plants when specified in contract documents.
This Standard shall be used in conjunction with ANSI N45.2.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI N45.2.5||Change Type: ERTA||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|
|ANSI N45.2.5||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 1974-11-01||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|
|ANSI N45.2.5||Change Type:||Update Date: 1974-01-01||Revision: 74||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 83.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.