Standard: NEMA - ANSI C50.15
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINERY - HYDROGEN-COOLED, COMBUSTION-GAS-TURBINE-DRIVEN, CYLINDRICAL-ROTOR SYNCHRONOUS GENERATORS - REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements in this standard apply to the 60-Hz, hydrogen-cooled, cylindrical-rotor synchronous generators, rated 10 000 kVA and above, and driven by combustion gas turbines.
All requirements and definitions, except as specifically covered in this standard, shall be in accordance with American National Standard General Requirements for Synchronous Machines, ANSI C50.10-1977, and American National Standard for Rotating Electrical Machinery - Cylindrical-Rotor Synchronous Gen- erators, ANSI C50.13-1989.
|Organization:||National Electrical Manufacturers Association|
|Document Number:||ansi c50.15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|