Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 02631
STORM SEWER SYSTEM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section specifies construction of outside, underground storm sewer systems. The storm sewer systems shall be complete and ready for operation, including all drainage structures, frames, grate and covers, connections to new buildings, structure service lines, existing storm sewer lines and existing drainage structures and all required incidentals.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 02631|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|