Standard: ASME - ANSI B94.8
INSERTED BLADE MILLING CUTTER BODIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers general dimensions of inserted blade milling cutters, such as outside diameters, overall widths, arbor or center holes, dimensional data pertaining to driving slots and mounting elements. It covers a cutter diameter range of 4 through 24 inches.
|Document Number:||ansi b94.8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|