Standard: UFC 3-130-04
FOUNDATIONS FOR STRUCTURES: ARTIC AND SUBARCTIC CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
a. This manual provides criteria and guidance for design of foundations for structures for military facilities in arctic and subarctic regions.
b. To facilitate the use of this manual, superscript numbers are used to refer to Appendix AReferences. These references have been divided into publications required to use the manual (Required Publications) and additional related publications (Related Publications.)
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-130-04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 44.