Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 03450
ARCHITECTURAL PRECAST CONCRETE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section includes the performance criteria, materials, production, and erection of architectural precast concrete cladding // and load bearing // units. The work performed under this section includes all labor, material, equipment, related services, and supervision required for the manufacture and erection of the architectural precast concrete work shown on the contract drawings.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 03450|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|