Standard: NFPA - 101M
MANUAL ON ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO LIFE SAFETY; ERRATA - 1992
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction: This manual consists of a number of different alternative approaches to life safety. Each chapter is a different system independent of the others and is to be used in conjunction with the 1991 edition of NFPA 101, Code for Safe€) to Life in Buildings and Structures.
This edition of NFPA 101M contains alternative approaches that are tied into NFPA 101, Life Safety Code. Each of these systems is recognized by the Life Safety Code in its Appendix A as a method that can be used to assist the authority having jurisdiction in determining equivalent compliance to various chapters of the Code.
For further information on alternative approaches to fire safety see "Systems Concepts for Building Fire safety" Section 1, Chapter 3 of the seventeenth edition of the NFPA Fire Protection Handbook and the SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, Section 2 "Hazard Analysis Calculations."
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|101M||Change Type:||Update Date: 1988-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.view more