Standard: UFC 3-230-15FA
SURFACE DRAINAGE FACILITIES FOR AIRFIELDS AND HELIPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual prescribes standards of design of surface drainage of airfields and heliports. Problems involved in the design of drainage facilities are discussed, and convenient methods of estimating design capacities are outlined. These standards can be altered when necessary to meet special problems or unusual conditions on the basis of good engineering practice. Design of drainage facilities for arctic or subarctic regions is discussed in TM 5-852-7/AFM 88-19, Chap. 7 (see app A for referenced publications).
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-15fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.