Standard: RTCA DO-189
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRBORNE DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT (DME) OPERATION WITHIN THE RADIO FREQUENCY RANGE OF 960-1215 MEGAHERTZ
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Postulates operational goals and applications, and recommends standards and test procedures for airborne distance measuring equipment (DME). It updates the former DME operational characteristics and performance standards for airborne equipment that operates with conventional DME (DME/N) ground facilities and establishes standards for airborne equipment which will operate with both DME/N and precision DME (DME/P) ground facilities. Coordinated with EUROCAE. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C66c references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-189|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|