Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA - ANSI B93.114M
PNEUMATIC FLUID POWER - SYSTEMS STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Field of Application
This Standard applies to all pneumatic applications on stationary industrial equipment, which, for the purposes of this document, is any equipment pneumatically actuated or controlled, used in or necessary for manufacturing processes and/or assembly.
This Standard provides guidelines for industrial equipment manufacturers and users of pneumatic apparatus to promote:
a) safety of personnel;
b) uninterrupted production;
c) long life of equipment;
d) ease of economy of maintenance.
This Standard is intended as a reference and guide for detailed specifications and designs for industrial equipment utilizing pneumatic components or equipment.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||ansi b93.114m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.