Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 16781
MASTER ANTENNA TV EQUIPMENT (MATV) AND SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the furnishing, installing and testing of a complete and operating Master Antenna TV (MATV) System, and associated equipment. The system shall include, but not be limited to, single channel antennas, antenna tower, antenna masts, headend cabinet, single channel amplifiers, necessary combiners, traps and filters, distribution amplifiers, cable and connectors, and necessary passive devices such as splitters, directional couplers, TV outlets and taps.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 16781|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|