Standard: IEC 60068-2-54
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-54: TESTS – TEST TA: SOLDERABILITY TESTING OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS BY THE WETTING BALANCE METHOD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 outlines Test Ta, solder bath wetting balance method applicable for any shape of component terminations to determine the solderability. It is especially suitable for reference testing and for components that cannot be quantitatively tested by other methods. For surface mounting devices (SMD), IEC 60068-2-69 should be applied if it is suitable.
This standard provides the standard procedures for solder alloys containing lead (Pb) and for lead-free solder alloys.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-54|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-54||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.