Standard: RTCA DO-285
NEXT GENERATION AIR/GROUND COMMUNICATIONS (NEXCOM) VDL MODE 3 INTEROPERABILITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the interoperability requirements for Air Traffic Services (ATS) supported by NEXCOM Very High Frequency (VHF) Digital Link (VDL) Mode 3. It identifies NEXCOM interoperability requirements for ATS supported by digital voice communications in the U.S. National Airspace System (NAS). Interoperability requirements are the minimum technical and functional requirements that provide the basis for ensuring compatibility between the aircraft system, the ATS Provider system, and the operator’s provisions to use the air traffic services.
|Document Number:||rtca do-285|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|