Standard: RTCA DO-216
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROUND BASED ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Contains general specification for the procurement of ground-based electronic equipment by the Federal Aviation Administration. This material incorporates industry standards to facilitate use of Commercial Off The Shelf/Non-Development Items (COTS/NDI). This updated Version Downloadable of FAA Standard G-2100e also contains revised quality assurance provisions and is expected to be used as a key element in FAA future procurement.
|Document Number:||rtca do-216|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|