Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000223
ADHESIVE, WATERBASED. SPRAYABLE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification describes the requirements of a sprayable water dispersed adhesive for bonding polyester or polyether polyurethane foam backed cloth to a Fisher Styrene Laminate (FSL), fiberglass substrate and Saturn urethane foam composite.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000223|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|