Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 7
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 7: PRESERVATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Preservation information for aero-engines shall cover the engine as an ex-situ item ie divorced from its installation, and shall be published as a self-standing Topic 7. The contents shall be presented in the order of Para 4 to 7 below using the main headings of these paragraphs as chapter titles, with sub-chapters for the following, as applicable:
The complete propulsion unit.
The engine change unit (ECU).
Items of engine equipment for which separate publications are not provided.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|