Standard: IEC 60050-321
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY CHAPTER 321: INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In its present state, this chapter deals only with conventional wound type (or having wound parts) instrument transformers intended to be used with measuring apparatus or protection devices. In the future, it will be updated to take into account the introduction of new types of instrument transformers with a more general title.
Unless otherwise stated, the functional characteristics, such as errors, rated currents and so on are valid in the case of sinusoidal currents and voltages under steady-state conditions and the values of current and voltages appearing in the terms and definitions are r.m.s. values.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-321|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|