Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-00: PART 4
STANDARDS FOR DEFENCE PART 4: GUIDE FOR MOD REPRESENTATIVES ON BSI COMMITTEES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard states the UK Government and MOD policy relevant to MOD recognised representatives on British Standards Institution (BSI) technical committees and the responsibilities of those representatives. It also provides a guide to the British Standards Business Unit of BSI.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-00: part 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.