Standard: ECIA - EIA CB 14
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this document is to review contact lubricants used in signal contact systems for electronics. Factors affecting the use of lubricants will be discussed including those area's requiring further study. Applicable advantages, limitation and cautions are indicated. A bibliography is included if further investigation is desired.
It is not the intent of this document to make a conclusion or forward a recommendation.
Due to the wide variation of available lubricants (both generic and proprietary), the specific situations briefly discussed herein may not be of issue contingent on the lubricant formulation which may have been designed to resolve a specific problem.
In considering the use of a lubricant, the reader is advised to assess the specific areas of interest and chose a lubricant which best fits the application after proper evaluation techniques have been performed.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia cb 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|