Standard: UFC 3-270-01
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This handbook contains information on materials, equipment, and procedures for repairing asphalt cement concrete (ACC) pavements. Problem areas are also presented for the types of maintenance and repair of ACC pavements. Additional information can be found in the references listed in the following paragraph. AF Records Disposition. Ensure that all records created by this handbook are maintained and disposed of IAW AFMAN 37-139, “Records Disposition Schedule.”
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-270-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 24.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.