Standard: IEC 60044-7
INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS - PART 7: ELECTRONIC VOLTAGE TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of International Standard IEC 60044 applies to newly manufactured electronic voltage transformers with analogue output, for use with electrical measuring instruments and electrical protective devices at frequencies from 15 Hz to 100 Hz.
NOTE 1 Optical arrangements usually include electronic components and are therefore considered to be within the application of this standard.
NOTE 2 Detailed information is given in annex B.
NOTE 3 Requirements specific to three-phase voltage transformers are not included in this standard but, so far as they are relevant, the requirements in clauses 3 to 11 apply to these transformers and a few references to them are included in those clauses (e.g. see 2.1.5, 5.1.1, 5.2, 11.2.1 and 11.2.2).
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60044-7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.