Standard: IEC 60068-2-30
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-30: TESTS – TEST DB: DAMP HEAT, CYCLIC (12 H + 12 H CYCLE)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 determines the suitability of components, equipment or other articles for use, transportation and storage under conditions of high humidity – combined with cyclic temperature changes and, in general, producing condensation on the surface of the specimen. If the test is being used to verify the performance of a specimen whilst it is being transported or stored in packaging then the packaging will normally be fitted when the test conditions are being applied.
For small, low mass specimens, it may be difficult to produce condensation on the surface of the specimen using this procedure; users should consider the use of an alternative procedure such as that given to IEC 60068-2-38.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-30||Change Type: A1||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60068-2-30||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1985-08-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60068-2-30||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|