Standard: RTCA DO-193
USER REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION, AND SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS, INCLUDING SPACE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Reports on the operational requirements for communications, navigation, and surveillance services likely to be required in the 2010 time frame as foreseen by airspace users. Investigates new concepts and technology, including the use of satellites, which may have applications in a future airspace management system. Institutional, economic, and transitional issues are assessed from United States and worldwide perspectives.
|Document Number:||rtca do-193|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|