Standard: IEC 60076-11
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 11: DRY-TYPE TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to dry-type power transformers (including auto-transformers) having values of highest voltage for equipment up to and including 36 kV and at least one winding operating at greater than 1,1 kV. The standard applies to all construction technologies.
This standard does not apply to:
– gas-filled dry type transformers where the gas is not air;
– single-phase transformers rated at less than 5 kVA;
– polyphase transformers rated at less than 15 kVA;
– instrument transformers (see IEC 60044 and IEC 60186);
– starting transformers;
– testing transformers;
– traction transformers mounted on rolling stock;
– flameproof and mining transformers;
– welding transformers;
– voltage regulating transformers;
– small power transformers in which safety is a special consideration.
Where IEC standards do not exist for the transformers mentioned above or for other special transformers, this standard may be applicable as a whole or in parts.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.