Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T2.7.2
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - PUMPS - DETERMINATION OF FLUID PRESSURE FLUCTUATION CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard establishes a test procedure for determining the fluid pressure fluctuation characteristics of hydraulic fluid power pumps. This procedure covers a frequency and pressure range that has been found to excite many circuits to emit airborne noise that most concerns designers of hydraulic fluid power systems.
This standard promotes quieter fluid power systems by establishing a uniform procedure for measuring and reporting the fluid pressure ripple characteristics of hydraulic fluid power pumps.
Annex B contains a tutorial explanation of the technical basis for this test procedure.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t2.7.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|