Standard: RTCA DO-237
AERONAUTICAL SPECTRUM PLANNING FOR 1997-2010
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The report examines aeronautical Communications, Navigation, and Surveillance (CNS) services to determine the spectrum requirements of existing and planned new systems. It represents a major effort by the aeronautical community to assess “the state of the spectrum” as requirements change and new technologies are introduced.
|Document Number:||rtca do-237|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|