Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-18: PT1: SEC2
AVIONIC DATA TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS PART 1: GUIDE TO INTERFACE SYSTEMS SECTION 2: GUIDE TO THE SERIAL, TIME DIVISION, COMMAND/RESPONSE MULTIPLEX DATA BUS STANDARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and purpose
This guide is intended to provide users and potential users of the Defence Standard Serial, Time Division, Command/Response Multiplex Data Bus (Def Stan 00-18 (Part 2)) with an understanding of its background, characteristics and potential. Users of this guide are considered to fall into the following general categories:
The information in this guide has been generated by the Avionics Systems Standardisation Committee (ASSC) Electrical Data Transmission Working Group. Chapter 2 of this Guide provides an explanation of each clause of Def Stan 00-18 (Part 2). The information in this guide supplements that in MIL-HDBK-1553 in that it is based on UK experience and represents the accumulation of that experience in guideline format.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-18: pt1: sec2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 16.