Standard: IEC 60041
FIELD ACCEPTANCE TESTS TO DETERMINE THE HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE OF HYDRAULIC TURBINES, STORAGE PUMPS AND PUMP-TURBINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard covers the arrangements for tests at the site to determine the extent to which the main contract guarantees (see 3.2) have been satisfied. It contains the rules governing their conduct and prescribes measures to be taken if any phase of the tests is disputed. It deals with methods of computation of the results as well as the extent, content and style of the final report.
Model tests, when used for acceptance purposes, are dealt with in IEC 193 with Amendment No. 1, first supplement 193 A, and in IEC 497.
Tests of speed governing systems are dealt with in IEC 308.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60041|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60041||Change Type: COR||Revision: 3.0||Status: ACTV|
|IEC 60041||Change Type:||Revision: 3.0||Status: ACTV|
|IEC 60041||Change Type:||Revision: 63||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.