Standard: IEC 60076-13
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 13: SELF-PROTECTED LIQUID-FILLED TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to high-voltage/low-voltage self-protected liquid-filled and naturally cooled transformers for rated power 50 kVA to 1 000 kVA for indoor or outdoor use having a
– primary winding (high-voltage) with highest voltage for equipment up to 24 kV;
– secondary winding (low-voltage) with highest voltage for equipment of 1,1 kV.
These transformers are equipped with a self-protection and disconnection device to protect the environment, property and people and prevent any disturbance of the high-voltage network from the consequences of an internal transformer fault.
Transformers covered by this standard comply with the relevant requirements prescribed in the IEC 60076 series.
The self-protected transformer may be used in conjunction with other devices to provide system coordination and sensitive system protection. The protection system is not designed to be functional when the power supply is from the low-voltage side. The self-protected transformer is not intended to function in parallel with another transformer.
NOTE This standard may be applied to transformers with a higher voltage than 24 kV or other rated power by agreement between the manufacturer and the purchaser. Validation tests should be carried out at the appropriate level.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-13|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.