Standard: MODUK - 5
INFORMATION ON QUALITY ASSURANCE IN NATO
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The aim of this booklet is to introduce readers to the policies and requirements for NATO quality assurance, which are prepared by the NATO AC/25O group on Quality and its Assurance, agreed to by the Nations, and issued by the Military Agency for Standardization in a series of documents.
It is intended only to provide a general introduction to these documents and their application. Detailed instructions on their choice and application are the responsibility of the appropriate National Authorities, NATO Agencies/Organizations and contractors wisning to invoke them as part of their contractual requirements.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|