Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.12
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDITING OF QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides requirements and guidance for establishing and implementing a system of internal and external audits of quality assurance programs for nuclear power plants, including the preparation, performance, reporting, and followup of audits by both the auditing and audited organizations.
This standard amplifies the audit requirements of ANSI N45.2 and shall be used ín conjunction with that standard.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.