Standard: API 2378
1999 SURVEY ON PETROLEUM INDUSTRY OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES, ILLNESSES AND FATALITIES SUMMARY REPORT: AGGREGATE DATA ONLY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
API publications may be used by anyone desiring to do so. Every effort has been made by the institute to assure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained in them; however, the institute makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee in connection with this publication and hereby expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from its use or for the violation of any federal, state, or municipal regulation with which this publication may conflict.
Suggested revisions are invited and should be submitted to the director of the Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Department, American Petroleum Institute, 1220 L Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 2378|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|