Standard: A4A - SPEC 106
SOURCES AND APPROVED PARTS QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Air Transport Association recognizes that the integrity of aircraft parts is essential for the maintenance of a safe air transportation system. ATA Spec 106 outlines and identifies some procedures that the airlines and/or suppliers, buyers and quality assurance/control inspectors could follow in approved parts quality assurance programs.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||spec 106|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|SPEC 106||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-01-01||Status: INAC|