Standard: IEC 60050-415
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY - PART 415: WIND TURBINE GENERATOR SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains the definitions which are used in current documents of IEC TC 88. The content of this document is restricted to those concepts which are specific to wind turbine generator systems. Therefore, concepts used in the existing TC 88 documents and which are defined at other places in the IEV, such as e.g. definitions for general purpose and definitions relating to electrotechnical subjects, are not included.
It may happen that some general terms already defined in the IEV have a special meaning for TC 88, with a definition which is different – although often slightly – from the existing one: in that case the attribute “(for wind turbines)” is added after the term.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-415|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|