Standard: IEC 60050-393
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY PART 393: NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTATION - PHYSICAL PHENOMENA AND BASIC CONCEPTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60050 gives the general terminology used in physical phenomena and basic concepts of nuclear instrumentation. The terminology related to instruments (in nuclear instrumentation) is developed in another part of IEV.
This terminology is consistent with the terminology developed in other specialized parts of the IEV.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-393|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60050-393||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1996-10-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60050-393||Change Type: A1||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60050-393||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 14.