Standard: ISO - 19472
MACHINERY FOR FORESTRY - WINCHES - DIMENSIONS, PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard defines dimensions and specifies performance and safety requirements for winches used in forestry. It is applicable to fixed and detachable winches and their components mounted on mobile and self-propelled forestry machinery such as skidders and forwarders as defined in ISO 6814 and on agricultural tractors used for skidding in forestry operations. It is not applicable to winches used for hoisting operations on cranes, draglines, high lead logging, cable logging systems or yarding.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|19472||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-03-15||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.