Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000224
ADHESIVE, HOT MELT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers a hot melt adhesive to be used in bonding carpet to various interior substrates, such as latex backed carpet to ABS. The adhesive shall be transparent and amber in color and free of air and foreign unmixed particles. It must be capable of being dispensed between temperatures of 160 to 182 C. The adhesive must not oxidize or char in the pot while at indicated temperatures.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000224|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.