Standard: RTCA DO-223
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRCRAFT CONTEXT MANAGEMENT (CM) EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Identifies aircraft equipment requirements to support the forwarding of addresses, such as “log-on”, between aircraft systems and ground systems. Context management will support Air Traffic Service communications, such as ATC Two-Way Data Link communications, Automatic Dependent Surveillance, Flight Information Services, as well as satellite voice and Aeronautical Operational Communications. Broadcast communications will probably not use context management.
|Document Number:||rtca do-223|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|