Standard: UFC 1-900-01
SELECTION OF METHODS FOR THE REDUCTION, REUSE, AND RECYCLING OF DEMOLITION WASTE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this UFC is to provide guidance for recovery and recycling of building demolition waste. It will assist DoD facilities in determining the most feasible methods to reduce the amount of construction and demolition (C&D) waste material being disposed of in landfills.
This UFC applies to installations or facilities involving facility disposal and construction.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 1-900-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.