Standard: UFC 3-130-07
BUILDINGS: ARTIC AND SUBARCTIC CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual presents specialized design criteria for existing environmental conditions. These criteria pertain to the building proper and to interior utilities. Other manuals which pertain to arctic and subarctic construction are:
TM 5-852-1/AFR 88-19, Volume 1, Arctic and Subarctic Construction: General Provisions.
TM 5-852-2/AFR 88-19, Volume 2, Arctic and Subarctic Construction: Site Selection and Development.
TM 5-852-4/AFM 88-19, chapter 4, Arctic and Subarctic Construction: Foundations for Structures.
TM 5-852-5/AFR 88-19, Volume 5, Arctic and Subarctic Construction: Utilities.
The purpose of this manual is to provide criteria and guidance for the design of buildings in arctic and subarctic regions. This manual supplements TM 5-852-1/AFR 88-19, Volume 1.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-130-07|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 35.