Standard: ISO 10015
QUALITY MANAGEMENT - GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These guidelines cover the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of strategies and systems for training that affect the quality of the products supplied by an organization.
This International Standard applies to all types of organizations.
It is not intended for use in contracts, regulations, or for certification.
It does not add to, change, or otherwise modify requirements for the ISO 9000 series.
This International Standard is not intended to be used by training providers delivering services to other organizations .
NOTE The main source of reference for training providers should be ISO 9004-2:1991 , Quality management and quality system elements — Part 2: Guidelines for services, until superseded by ISO 9004:2000 .
Training providers may use this International Standard when addressing the training needs of their own personnel.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10015|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.