Standard: UFC 3-490-04A
INDOOR RADON PREVENTION AND MITIGATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
This document establishes design criteria for all U.S. Army facilities to reduce health risks due to indoor radon. The design standards established herein are applicable to all newly constructed and substantially altered Army facilities both inside and outside the Continental United States.
These instructions are applicable to all elements responsible for the design of military construction.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-490-04a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|