Standard: UFC 3-250-06
REPAIR OF RIGID PAVEMENTS USING EPOXY RESIN GROUTS, MORTARS, AND CONCRETES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual presents materials, criteria, and procedures for rapid repair of uncontrolled cracks and spalls in rigid pavements by using epoxy resin grouts, mortars, and concretes. This guidance is applicable to the repair of rigid pavements on roads and airfields.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-06|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|