Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 8
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; ILLUSTRATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Illustrations shall normally conform to the requirements of JSP 183 'Specification for technical publications for the Services - Illustration standards' and JSP 184 - 'Security requirements for classified technical publications'.
For reasons of clarity and ease of reproduction, the majority of illustrations shall be in line technique, particularly if the publication is to be used in fiche form. However, half-tone presentation is acceptable providing that the resulting illustration is adequate for the purpose and where there can be a significant saving in costs.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 8|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|