Standard: MODUK - CS 3093A
CELLULOSE ACETATE SHEET TYPE I TYPE II
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to a substantially colourless transparent cellulose acetate sheet of thickness 0.25 mm for covering wall maps, table maps and charts. Two types are specified, one polished on both sides, the other polished on one side with a matt surface on the other.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 3093a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|