Standard: RTCA DO-163
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS - AIRBORNE HIGH FREQUENCY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS TRANSMITTING AND RECEIVING EQUIPMENT OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO FREQUENCY RANGE OF 1.5 TO 30 MEGAHERTZ;
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommends standards and test procedures for HF/SSB receivers and transmitters designed to operate in a 3 kHz channel environment. Also includes standards for the provision of AM equivalent mode of operation. Appendices include conditions for testing and detailed test procedures. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C31d and C32d reference this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-163|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.