Standard: MMPA - 0100
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR PERMANENT MAGNET MATERIALS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines magnetic, thermal, physical and mechanical characteristics and properties of commercially available permanent magnet materials.
There are a large number of permanent magnet materials in use which are not described in this document. These materials generally fall into one of the following categories:
(a) Older materials that have been largely replaced by new materials.
(b) Materials made by only one company with a specialized and limited use.
(c) Materials evolving. from development status to production which at this time are not mature from a commercial viewpoint.
For reference purposes, the principal magnetic properties of the materials in the above categories are listed in Appendix A.
|Organization:||Magnetic Materials Producers Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|0100||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Status: INAC|